Showing How It's Not Done.

As a way of answering some questions from last weeks informal presentation, I decided to see what the images would turn out like if they were shot in differing light conditions, so some late night shooting was in order.
Another point that came up was if the white object itself needed to be present or could it simply be carried out on Photoshop, well underneath are the results:











There was something of a mysterious subtlety to the Ilkley Moors images that appeared natural and I put this down to being carried out first hand and also down to the clarity of the lighting, whereas these images just look faked and obvious and the whole meaning of the work is lost.

Whilst these images would make it appear that i have gone backwards in my progression, it has given me an even clearer objective of what I want to achieve and spelled out how I can achieve it.