The Artists Coffee Morning Take II

A sense of structure has began to take place with today again being taking up by an informal meeting with the 3D course. 
One week on it was interesting to note the progression made by both courses, whilst the Interdisciplinary gang had continued research and in some cases progressed onto initial experimental work, the 3D course had grabbed the bull by it's horns and had responded to their contrastingly short brief with vigour, churning out test pieces to exhibit.
Whilst the differances are understandable, (i feel the notion of research into the artistic field and then expiremental and development works for me) my admiration for this quick approach has made me decide to get some test pieces of my own, no matter how rudimentary, together.
Prior to this mornings 'coffee morning' we had an informal meeting with Dan & Cheryl, afterwards I was able to present my concept in a very informal manner to Dan, who was armed with an informative list of relevant artist's

 
Michelangelo Pistelleto - Mirror





Donald Judd - Marfa