Business as usual.

Now that I had more of an online presence than previously, i thought it relevant to take advantage of an available typesetting workshop at Vernon Street and create myself a set of Business Cards in time for the upcoming Open Studio on Light Night.
These wouldn't be an American Physcho tribute, but simply slips of cartridge paper containing my details and due to the size of font I Created them with, they wouldn't even be pocket sized.

First the type is assembled on a 'composing stick'working from left to right, placing the letters upside down with the notch of the letter on the top.

The font from which I was using was Clarendon Bold.
Once assembelled the font was then locked into a 'chase'.

Below: my completed lettering, I duplicated the same words to make it more effieient when it came to printing.

Once printed the ink was then rubbed off and the lettering stored safely back in it's font.

The finished product: