Pavillion Art Walk-02/02/2011.

Whilst at this stage of formulating idea's and exploring the notion of my FMP, I thought it useful to view some exhibitions.
Whilst researching the Mariele Neudecker video installation at the Howard Assembly rooms; an event I was keen to go to as Mariele's work deals with both the surreal and the environment using media I am keen to employ, both pertinent area's for me at present, I found out that the Pavillion Art's walk, an event I was curios to go to, was talking place tonight and was viewing the Neudecker exhibition as part of the walk. So why sit around? 
I grabbed my notebook and set off, meeting at the Corn Exchange at 5.30pm.
We then made our way to the first exhibition, talking to each other along the way about our own particular interests, in a really relaxed and friendly manner.