Jack Friswell.

Whilst in London over reading week I got talking to a friend of a friend, Jack Friswell, who is also currently experimenting with ways of creating an audio/visual experience. He is currently also working on his degree show piece 'Primitive Screen' along with a collaborative of other artists, a rough sketch of which is shown below.

The foundation of the film beholds a 16mm projector and screen situated in an archetypal primordial settlement in which inhabitants will watch aseparate film play out. Essentially we will be making two films, oneto be projected within the other. The materiality of film and the projection of light, as ritualistic and cathartic, is key his the work. Whilst it's hard to grasp what the particular focus of my piece will be at this moment in time, I am keen to carry on with my initial motive of creating something disorientating and how the elements I employ - the soundtrack and filmic elements, contribute to this intention.