FMP Preparation.

Whilst I am putting the finishing touches to my dissertation and getting ready for next weeks GIDE meeting, I thought I'd make it easy on myself and suss out a rough plan of action for when I get back so I can hit the ground running and get my FMP under way. 
By this point it will be the beginning of March, two months before I hope to have my piece in some form of completion to be tested out before the Degree Show exhibition. I have already secured the services of my good friend Andrew Ellis for March 10th, as a shooting assistant for location shots and sound recordings, and today met with Mike Flower to discuss the use of the sound booth. A couple of day's before the shoot we will meet up again to secure the suitable equipment and when I return from this initial shoot with material we will start creating these layers of sound that will communicate the feeling of the landscape.
The more and more I talk about creating an audio element to the piece the more excited I get of how this can be used, and I look forward to seeing how these two elements can work for me.
Mike also notified me of the ability to edit both audio and video simultaneously within the booth which will, if i am so inclined, help me to draw the two elements together more effectively.
Having these intrinsic elements sorted, all I need to do now is decide upon the location!