3D Day.

Today marked the start of a return to collaborating to collaborative discussions with the 3D course. After my failure with my attempt at a Prezi presentation in the previous brief, I  decided to keep my approach to this presentation simple. Using both the Land & Environment and Arthur C. Clarke book as props I will talk about the inspiration behind my current explorations and my intentions. Explaining more about the movement that is Land Art I will also raise the question of what Land Art can be. As many of the 3D course will be familiar with Land Art in a sculptural sense I would to talk more about it's conceptual effects and in reference to Hamish Fulton, talk about how works can be inspired by the environment in which they utilize.
Everyone had to prepare for todays presentations with only 4 people picked from each course to present in the end. I wasn't chosen to present but after enquiring if there would be any similar events set up in the future, myself and Pete from 3D decided to create our own informal presentation day taking place the following Monday.