That Is Pre'POSTEROUS'.

Thanks to Sophie 'Wiki' Ashcroft, I have now, I hope, satisfied my craving for a practical application to create a viable homepage on, Posterous.
I will play around with Posterous and judging by the format you will be reading htis on within the next few hours, you will be able to see if I've decided to jump ship and join it or if Dreamweaver or 'Indexhibit' is where my future hompage's creation lies.



-

As you can see I've decided to return to 'ye olde faithful' Blogger.
Whislt I can envisage 'Posterous' being a valuable resource to someone in the process of creating a blog, or someone who relies heavily on social networking withing their work, Posterous was not for me.
Having grown dissalousined with Blogger's new layout functions, so much so that I created my own, I though Posterous, prided on it's ease of customisation, would provide me with a great vehicle to convey my practice. What I got, when I transferred my blog content over, was whilst being a clean and crisp layout, the same as my blog, without the thrills of my ridiculous title and links, so the search continues for a new format, but I hope to have got something sorted by the time we next meet up with Michael for further web sessions next week.