Conclusive Statement.

This project has been different for me in many different aspects, not least the way in which I approached it.
Having had strong concept of how to tackle the 'Exhibit/Show' brief from quite early on,, I was able to experiment with a number of options and really get a lot of work done around this idea.

Originally the idea was more important to me than the actual work created, but after hitting it lucky first time round and getting great results from my felt board experiments in Ilkey it became clear that a strong visual aesthetic was equally significant in terms of how the imagery is perceived.

The problem which reared its head abut 2/3rds into the project was where to go next, I found this a difficult decision in finding viable options that would prove worthwhile and add something relevant to the body of work I had already created.

With other project's running alongside this module such as the the PPD brief, The Pop-Up Shop and the A4 Exhibition, I did get a little side-tracked in terms of focus and momentum.

If I look at the project in terms of what I have gained however, I feel I have learnt a huge amount, and whilst psychically I could have more work, the research and thought, and indeed learning from my own work has been substantiatal and these are skills that whilst I may not be marke on them for this project, they will be essential for when I commence work on my FMP in order to create the most considered and comprehensive piece of work.