Web Presentation Preparation And a Major Breakthrough!

After spending all of today (Thursday) in the mac suite putting together my banner for GIDE (had more problems with Indesign than you could shake a stick at but finally managed it, as shown below), I decided whilst waiting for problems with the banner to be resolved I would have one last ditched attempt at getting onto the dreaded Indexhibit before Tuesdays Web deadline and today after weeks of attempting to both get me onto the system and also create an Indexhibit website myself and Michael Corker by some miracle finally managed to get my website up and running.
Better late than never I suppose, I just wish I'd been able to get on earlier to be able to create a better website and put more time into it. My aims this weekend whilst cracking on with my dissertation and creating some form of PDF, are to get all relevant information about current/past projects onto the website and catch up with the people who have had their sites set up for weeks.
At least this means that I will have a substantial web portfolio even if the website by the time of hand in is still not super fancy, so long as the content is up to standard I can have no complaints, alongside my Carbonmade, Cargo and of course my trusty blog I have at least got a web presence established ready for future projects to be added to.

In terms of the interactive PDF document I feel it relevant to create it around the base of this project, there are many ways of which I could create this, ISSUU being one of them as this test piece below shows.